I am auctioning off this beautiful turtle painting. The picture was made by me for this auction and sold to the highest bidder. It is a print on canvas. The complete highest bid will be donated to the action group for the protection of species AGA e.V., I keep nothing. If you would like a donation receipt, you can also donate directly to the AGA and provide me with proof of this. The image will only be sent to the purchaser free of charge within Germany, Austria and Luchenburg. For all other shipping regions, shipping costs apply to the purchaser!! Before you bid, please check whether/which additional shipping costs will be incurred and plan for these costs if necessary!
How can you bid?
The Shakticards Instagram and Facebook pages are the best way to place your bid and follow the auction. But even if you're not on social media, you can participate! These options are available to you to place a bid or participate: - as a message/comment in the FB/Instagram story - as a comment under the auction post on FB/Instagram - via direct message or via FB Messenger (@shakticards) - or simply by email (email@example.com)
The auction ends on June 22, 6:00 p.m
I will publish the current highest bid daily, around 12:00 p.m. via Instagram and Facebook in my story under @shakticards. You have the opportunity to be there live for the last 15 minutes. You can still send LAST MINUTE BIDS live via the Shakticards Instagram channel and thus possibly influence the outcome and experience it directly. Save the date: 22.06. / 17:45 - 18:00 (Live on Instagram @shakticards)
key data of the image
Print on canvas (motif turtle)
The winner can decide on a suitable image size (but max. 100 x 75 cm).
This action is a purely private initiative and has nothing to do with Instagram and Facebook.I only ask for binding offers. By placing a bid, you agree to the terms and conditions (see below) of this auction.Now I wish you happy bidding and good luck with the bid!
Participation in the auction
1 Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation the competition #auction by @shakticards as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the process take place within the framework of the respective Auction on Shakticards Instagram (@shakticards).
(2) The organizer of the auction is Shakticards.com, Silke de Sousa, Wullenweberstr. 6, 10555 Berlin, Germany.
(3) By participating and submitting a bid in the respective auction, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The auction is not connected to Instagram, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Instagram.
(1) All adults are entitled to participate in the auction. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
(2) Eligible participants can participate in the auction by placing their bid on the @shakticards Instagram or Facebook story. In addition, bids can also be submitted by direct message or by email.
(3) Participation is possible until 22.06.2020 22:00.
3 Win and Win Notification
(1) Among all participants entitled to participate, we will auction a print on canvas motif "Turtle" in the format of 80 x 60 cm.
(2) The highest bidder will be determined after the closing date from all eligible participants. The winners will be notified via Instagram comment function or in a separate posting and prompted to send a message to send the Instagram messenger to us, in which the personal data is correctly and truthfully completely transmitted. This information is used to send the contact for the purpose of creating a purchase contract.
(3) If we do not receive a message from the highest bidder within 14 days, the claim expires. In this case, we are entitled accept the next lowest bid.
(4) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective highest bidder accepts an appropriate replacement. Such not too Circumstances to be represented are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the auction item.
(6) The auction item will be mailed to the winner at the address provided. When the prize is handed over to a transport person, the risk passes to the winner. We are not responsible for delivery damage. The highest bidder can pick up the auction item at the storage location (address: Silke de Sousa, Wullenweberstr. 6, 10555 Berlin, Germany).
(1) A breach of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides incorrect information or if the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or that violate social decency in any other way.
5 Early Termination and Amendments
We reserve the right to end the auction in whole or in part prematurely at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to change its course if it is necessary for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons ( e.g. prohibition by Instagram) is not possible, a to guarantee the proper execution of the auction.
(1) Processing of your personal data in the context of the auction We process your personal data for the proper implementation and processing of the auction and in particular for sending the prize. To carry out the auction, the profile name and, if available, the first and last name of the respective participant are collected and stored. In order to send the prize, we also collect the last and first name as well as the address from the bidder and pass this data on to a shipping company commissioned by us. Your data will not be passed on to third parties beyond this. The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR (implementation of pre-contractual measures and fulfillment of a contract). If we publish the first and last name of the bidder separately on our profile or our fan page or announce it externally, e.g. in our online shop, this will only be done if the bidder has given his prior express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(2) Retention Period After the end of the auction, your personal data processed as part of the auction will be deleted no later than three months after the end